marți, 3 mai 2011

Black eyes

"Black eyes"



When I'm alone,I think about
There's your picture in my mind
And I know that I can't ask
But...the truth...is it bad?
But I can live ,althought you are
So far,far away
You have those black,deep eyes
That I love and seek
When the world gose bad
And I fall in despayr
You reach for my hand
And help me stand again
I thought that I...couldn't
Live without them..your
Black,black eyes...but then...
I found something that
Brings me happiness...
Something that wiped all my
Tears away...Something that remembered me of your
Black eyes..but then again...they are blue lïke the sky ...






Acest cantec l-am compus acum 1 an cu gandul la pasiunea mea pentru ochii negri care apoi s-a transformat in pasiune pentru ochii albastri.Sper sa va placa.:)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu